Hunting for the best restaurant directory WordPress theme online? You can stop your hunt on our reviews here. We have gathered and made reviews of the best directory WordPress themes to list restaurants.
Since you are looking for a restaurant directory theme, you have been sure that in this modern time, people are seeking a better restaurant bistro or any fast-food shop that is stayed nearer. Modern technologies in directory websites are ready to help such consumers. If you want to make such a website that is related to restaurants, you just need a functional WordPress theme that can be installed on your website with a professional view. And, anyone would be able to search for his/her desired restaurant on your website and order foods very easily.
Anyhow, without any further ado, let’s get start the hunt and dive into the best pieces :).
This great theme is one of the best and most popular restaurant directory WordPress themes I have found. If you want to introduce just a single restaurant, you can do so with it alongside making a directory of restaurants.
All of its sections are distributed beautifully with a large and functional search box on the header part. No need to code or design anything manually, everything can be done with the Drag N Drop system. One of the interesting things I noticed is the three earning methods – earn with a commission, earn with advertisements, and earn with paid listings. Anyhow, let’s see some great features in the theme.
- 100% responsive mobile-friendly and cross-browser supported
- Search option by geolocation
- Profile completion in a modern way
- Restaurant submission functionality for free
- Custom menu builder so that building menu can become easier
- Team management, bookings, reviews
- Different kinds of earning methods
- Documentation, support, theme updates, and so on.
Foodpicky is so classic and stylish WordPress theme that the developer(s) developed keeping the modern-design in mind. All the sections are well-organized and contain informative fragments in order that you can make your website as an authority website in the eyes of your visitors.
It includes 7+ stunning home pages that is rarely found in such directory themes. Every single demo is highly customizable with a modern front-end customizer. You don’t even need to think about its performance too because it looks pixel-perfect and flexible on all the small devices. Need contact form builder? It comes with an awesome contact form builder as well :).
- Responsive and cross-browser compatible
- Modern design and CSS styles
- Front-end WC variations and downloadable files submissions
- Custom fields and custom sorting options
- Contact form functionality with the listing owner
- Reviews option with multi-ratings
- Multisite support, documentation, and many more.
FoodGuide comes with unique and fascinating designs. If you are looking for such a wp directory theme that contains large map options with variations, you can take this piece without looking around you. You would surely be amazed exploring its inner features and awesome user interface. Anyone can easily navigate the categories on the left side, share on social accounts, filter the map in a handy way.
There is another amazing thing, a bunch of translations – the number is 25+, that literally would be very helpful for you to translate your site into many languages. Thinking about the map variations? It offers you modern map variations like simple map, street view,3d view :).
- Multilingual ready with 25+ built-in translations
- App-like view on mobile and small devices
- All layouts are responsive and major browser supported
- 1250+ png icons for pins and categories
- Drag N Drop technology to reduce the time-consuming process
- All the templates are beautifully coded keeping SEO in mind
- Unlimited sidebar creation on the left and the right side
- One-click demo installation, support, documentation, and many more.
Don’t go anywhere else, just grab this theme if you want the most sold trending and popular directory theme. But wait, this is a multipurpose WordPress directory theme that can be installed on your restaurant directory site or any sort of directory site that you can think of.
If you are worried to make such a functional website, then I would tell you to be calm and go ahead smoothly with it. This is because the theme offers you Elementor friendly pages where you can set up your desired elements using the Drag-N-Drop system. Besides, it has great and mentionable characteristics and a few of them are listed below.
- Pliable layouts are fit on the mobile devices
- Popup login box with social login functionality
- Making everything ready doesn’t need more than 5 minutes 🙂
- Some free plugins like Reviews, Labels, Regions, Statistics, etc
- 97% pagespeed and 90% yslow speed according to the GTmetrix result
- A bunch of ways to earn bucks with this theme
- WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, FacetWP, NinjaForms, etc supported
- Support, documentation, and many more.
Wilcity is one of the trending multipurpose WordPress directory themes that made so many customers pleased. For your restaurant directory site, it is a perfect solution like for others. After installing this theme on your website, you can set up everything of your restaurant directory-related services with very modern and advanced features.
There are many advanced features, actually, but some of them can be mentioned here. One of the advanced features I noticed is the functionalities of converting your site into native apps. That means purchasing this theme will also help you to build up a complete app (android or IOS) very easily and effortlessly. Furthermore, your visitors/customers can search while moving the map, if someone moves the map, the map searches the places that are visible on the map (something like this). Just awesome, right? :).
- Modern functionalities and layouts are completely fit for the major devices and browsers
- Converting your directory website into a truly native android or IOS app
- Very advanced rating and reviews options
- Advanced search filters – search autocompletion, ‘near by’ search options, etc
- Amazing search technologies while moving the map
- Schema building functions Dragging and Dropping options
- Functional customer dashboard with curvy graphs
- The one-click demo installation process
- KingComposer and Elementor builders compatible
- Support, detailed documentation, and many more.
PlacesDojo is designed with linear and bold CSS styles that make a web design so minimal and good-looking. The developer(s) developed this theme focusing on restaurant, fast-food, and any sort of food-related directory sites. And they kept versatile possibilities in it so that anyone can make various kinds of listings on just a single website.
Anyhow, PlacesDojo comes with some blog page variations that will help you publish posts related to restaurants like – ‘best restaurants in New York’, ‘best fast-foods that will make you healthy’, etc. It requires WP Job Manager and WooCommerce plugins that are found for free on the WordPress repository. The WP Job Manager plugin helps you to list places/restaurants and make job-board-type functionalities with ease.
- Responsive and cross-browser supported
- Filtering functions are coded using search, map, and advanced filters
- Retina ready for the high screen resolutions
- Based on one of the popular and free plugins ‘WP Job Manager’
- Clean and well-commented inner codes
- Colorful Google Map integration from Snazzy Maps
- Professional ET Line icons
- Developer support, documentation, and many more.
Reveal is an easy-to-use and handy directory theme. This theme comes with the compatibility of a great listing plugin that allows you to add any kind of listings on your website with a great design. If you are interested in having amazing icon bundles, this theme is not going to make you unhappy :). That means Reveal gives you two great icon bundles that are Flat icons and FontAwesome icons.
Besides, some modern listing page variations are also packed with it. If you want, you can use any one of them but the second one that comes with a width banner looks better to me. Some special features are as follows.
- Mobile-friendly and fully supported in cross-browsers
- The flexible layout is based on the dude Bootstrap 4
- Slicker slider to make your customers feel at home
- The powerful admin panel is built with Redux Framework
- Flat icons and FontAwesome icons to make your website easily understandable
- All the codes are fully w3c validated
- Search engine optimized templates
- Great support, documentation, lifetime updates, and many more.
Brikk is a powerful and advanced directory theme that uses advanced CSS styles. A colorful and fascinating layout is an easy way to persuade visitors of a website. The designer(s) of this theme did so much work to make its demo layout fascinating, so, just click once on your mouse to import that design very quickly.
Working on your restaurant directory site might be too hard if you use obsolete tools/functions. But, Brikk provides you a powerful and handy plugin named ‘Routize’ to effortlessly manage everything on your website. Furthermore, you would get different types of listing actions in it. Listing actions are like booking, see a location, send messages, and so on. These listing actions might be very helpful for your restaurant directory website :).
- Responsive and major browser supported fully
- A bunch of map styles/colors that are at another level
- Unlimited listing types for different groups
- Powerful modular user interface
- Different types of listing actions
- Json-Id schema, dark style on layouts
- Ajax image upload support for review
- Detailed documentation, support, and so on.
Ziston is a lightweight-like WordPress listing and directory theme. But it includes powerful advantages to help you create your restaurant directory WordPress theme website in no time. It is developed with the compatibility of the Elementor plugin, you know this great piece, that is ready with high-end flexibility to allow anyone to build up a working site simply.
Moreover, this theme comprises the powerful revolution slider plugin with that you can make classic sliders with timing and animations. And, for carousels, you are going to get Owl Carousel that helps to slide columns like tray(s) on pc or mobile phones with simple touch-drag. Another interesting thing is the basic child theme added with the theme. If you need to do any custom code, you can simply do that in the basic child theme in it.
- All the templates are flexible on small screens from before
- Inner codes are done to support the theme on cross-browsers
- 3 built-in homepages, 2 blog pages, an events page, several listing pages
- Elementor page builder, revolution slider, MailChimp integration
- Child theme compatible and a basic theme included
- The one-click demo importing function
- W3c valid codes, documentation, support, and many more.
Knowhere Pro is a lightweight and simple but complex cafe, hotel, museum, and restaurant directory WordPress theme. I think this WP template is one of the feature-rich versatile and functional themes in this list. Though feature-rich, its layouts and design are very smooth to be loaded and appeared in a welcoming way.
However, this cool theme has the integration of the Reviewer plugin which lets you insert reviews and comparing-tables in any sort of post-types :). You know that having a powerful and understandable theme’s settings panel has a great impact on a big website. So, thanks to the developer(s) as they have developed the backend control panel with the Theme Options framework. That would be enough to help you control such a big directory website like in a breeze.
- Bootstrap 3 based theme, so undoubtedly it is fully responsive
- 2 built-in home templates, 5 unique headers, and footers
- 4 variations of category layouts, 2 blog pages
- Home page with a background video, that’s awesome
- PageSpeed is 94% and YSlow Score is 90%
- Recaptcha plugin, new social login plugin, WPML ready
- Robust website control panel with the Theme Options framework
- Stripe payments, online documentation, theme updates, and many more.
To feel your visitors at home and make them surf on your website, ListingEasy would be a great choice. This theme comes with a very engaging and gorgeous appearance that is designed with the heart of its designer(s). If you are in need of a coming soon page, you can get that in it. Actually, the page is used to show a timer and some messages when your website is under construction.
It also includes a Visual Composer page builder, all the custom pages would be designed to your needs. So, designing and customizing is not hard. Though you will get one or more premade header(s), you can build any sort of header with as many as options you want since the theme gives you a GT3 header builder.
- Glaring and professional sections and fractions
- Advanced geolocation technology used
- Reservation option that can be used to reserve table(s) in restaurants
- Multilanguage and RTL (right to left) support
- Advanced typography, PSD files, smooth scroll
- Video tutorial on how to set up the theme and make it work fully
- Online documentation, support, and many more.
This theme is another colorful fascinating and stunning hotel, restaurant directory WordPress theme. Unlike others, the theme is very unique and differentiated with a very large number of templates. Installing ListGo and importing a perfect demo template for each page will be enough and you just will need to change text/information as yours.
The header section is great and can contain labels with different sorts of colors. Need mega-menu? Don’t worry about it. This theme offers you a very advanced and well-styled mega-menu with image integration. Showing a website on mobile devices with pixel-perfection was a bit hard. But now such modern themes have made it easy. Designers designed layouts for the mobile version in order that anyone who would visit your website can feel like an app :). Plus, Facebook messenger functionality is included in it. So, listing owners can enable or disable the messenger option easily.
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly
- Highly customizable with lots of options
- Facebook Messenger integration
- An app-like user interface on mobile devices
- WooCommerce integration for payments
- Timekit booking system with enable and disable option
- Half map layout, Opentable third party integration
- Support, documentation, and many more.
N.B. You might get this theme as a deprecated one and a recommendation to use Wilcity. Then, Wilcity would be better to use instead of this.
This multipurpose directory theme is a perfect solution for a great number of niches such as real estate, car, cafes, malls, museum, or restaurant-related directory websites. As it has multi-sides in different kinds of niches and has a booking system and restaurant/cafe listing-related functionalities, you can use this if everything suits well.
Anyhow, it uses Elementor integration something like others. But, it offers you 40+ unique and carefully-designed elements to help you build up and kick start your journey in no time. Lazy load is a very good feature for the images on a website. It persuades Google and other search engines to rank the page as it increases the pagespeed:). So, developer(s) added this functionality in it already. Besides, a functional header and footer builder is packed in Cityo that would help you reduce the time to design the header and footer for sure.
- 100% responsive and major browser compatible
- 40+ Elementor elements included
- LazyLoad image functionality to speed up the pagespeed
- Header and footer builder
- Installing demo content is just a mouse-click away
- One of the best contact form plugins Contact Form 7 integrated
- Slick Slider for better user experience, RTL language support
- Online documentation, support, and so forth.
Golo’s styles are somewhat distinct and unique, unlike others that are commonly designed linear-like styles. If you are searching for a unique one, this theme that comes with a curvy-styled header is a good one for you.
Moreover, Golo comes with some premade demos. One of them is for restaurant directory websites. So, designing your restaurant directory website with this theme would be literally very simple, not time-consuming. Its demo templates are whitened and illuminating that reflect the freshness of serving and making good relationships between the owners and the consumers. However, the sliding left-sided navigation menu tray looks minimal and great as well.
- A welcoming minimalist preloader animation
- Multilingual ready with RTL language support
- Retina ready, child theme ready to help you avoid any error
- Predesigned line icons that can introduce a service visually
- Super pagespeed, mega menu ready
- 30+ elements, SEO ready
- A theme options panel with 200+ flexible options 🙂
- Lifetime updates, understandable documentation, support, and many more.
TripTip is designed and structured with Bootstrap 4 that is one of the best and most used frameworks to make the structure of a website. This framework helps users to surf and navigate very smoothly every single section and page on different types of devices like pc, mobile phones, tv, etc. Besides, a bunch of CSS3 animations is defined in it that give the users feel like breezing in the cool air.
One of the greatest and informative icon bundles is the FontAwesome icon bundle. Integrating this icon bundle, anyone can describe services, information, option, and so on in an easy and understandable way.
- Extremely responsive on every device
- 4 premade homepages, 4 listing layouts
- 3 single listing layouts, Bootstrap 4
- Ajax filter and page navigation
- Powerful and functional admin panel
- Retina ready, RTL support
- Google Map, SEO ready
- 24/7 support, well documentation, and many more.
This restaurant directory WordPress theme looks minimal in design and its features on pages. Actually, the pages that include fewer options and minimal look are very fast to be loaded if your server is better. So, the minimal pages of Rentme would be better for you if you want to showcase services in many sections and want better page speed. It means – though its pages are minimal, you can showcase many sections and fractions.
Opal Listing and Opal Membership – these two tools are very powerful to help users manage their existing listings on the front-end. They can update, edit, or delete with ease. Plus, King Composer comes with it that allows you to design your website’s pages even if you don’t know any web-coding.
- Responsive and mobile-friendly design
- Megamenu integrated, multilingual, and RTL ready
- Parallax background effect on rows and content
- Vector icons included for the best presentation
- Functional footer builder functionality
- Sidebar generator that allows you to create sidebars as many as you need
- Support, documentation, and many more.
TownHub is a very engaging and glamorous WordPress directory theme. It comes with a powerful search box on the header section. The search box is presented in an iconic way that looks very beautiful as well. Underneath the search box, you can display a couple of restaurant categories that anyone can use to explore your restaurant directory website effortlessly.
It offers an awesome option to translate your website into many languages, users can do that very easily from the translation option on the navigation bar. Let’s learn some of its remarkable features.
- Facility to build up a website with Elementor
- Fully responsive and major browser supported
- 5 homepage variations, 6 listing pages, 4 listing single pages
- Installing a demo is one click away
- 600+ Google web fonts integrated
- Child theme, MailChimp, integrated
- Video tutorials, online documentation, support, and many more.
DWT is one of the functional and feature-rich restaurant directory WordPress themes. All of the built-in templates, options, and functionalities are fully flexible on different types of browsers and devices. One of the noticeable features to me is the Whizzchat plugin that helps the listing owners to easily communicate with their customers using various functions. Great functions on Whizzchat are – file sharing, location sharing, multiple chat boxes, and many more.
Do you need event functions in another way? DWT offers you functions to add countdown with events that shows how much time is left to start the event. That’s so cool, right? Moreover, mobile apps for android and IOS devices are ready that will bring 40%+ traffic through the mobile devices.
- Pliable and responsive layouts built with Bootstrap
- Live chatbox plugin, Whizzchat, with multiple chat boxes
- Mobile apps for both Android and IOS devices
- Reservation functionalities with Timekit integration
- Build everything on your website with the help of Elementor
- The theme options panel is powered by Redux
- 80+ payment gateways supported, that is so huge.
- Back to top button, support, documentation, and many more.